Friends and family would describe me as a little shy when I first meet someone but once I get to know them I can be a chatterbox! I would describe myself as someone who is bubbly, down to earth and reliable. I do my best to help people and may be described as the 'organiser' - probably comes with the territory of being the older sibling and a teacher!
So what am I passionate about/what do I like?
- Food (talking about it, cooking & baking, food photography and obviously eating it...)
- Keeping fit (weights)
- Being outdoors, especially the beach
- Reading and cinema
- Seeing new places. Summer 2018 was amazing with trips to Uganda and Thailand. South America and more of SE Asia next on the bucket list!
Interested in meeting people looking for online dating like Jig7?
Why not join the UKs best online dating agency The Asian Single Solution
What am I looking for in a partner?
- Someone driven and looking for a long-term relationship
- Someone who can hold a conversation
- Someone that likes trying out new experiences and wants to see more of the world!
- Someone with modern values
- I'm teetotal most of the time and while it's not a deal-breaker in a partner, if you still enjoy the regular clubbing/pub scene from uni, then you're probably not the guy for me!
- Bonus if we have any shared interests
Let's see about the rest... if any of the above resonates, then please get in touch.
All the best with your search x