Please review these FAQ's before contacting us
1. How do I delete my Account?To delete your account, go to the Contact Preferences section when logged in. The delete profile link is at the bottom.
2. How do I cancel Premium membership?To manage your membership go to the Account Details section when logged in.
3. How do I change my Nickname or Password?To change password or profile details go to the Edit Profile section. Please note you can only change Nickname once in 30 days. Nicknames should be fun and interesting but we do not recommend that you change your Nickname once you are known on the site.
4. How do I change my Date of Birth?To change DOB please contact us below. We may ask for ID if changing DOB to be sure that you are being honest about your age.
5. What is the difference between Premium and Premium Plus membership?Both Premium membership and Premium Plus offer you events discounts and unlimited messaging. The main benefit of Premium Plus is that you can send all your messages 'Reply Paid'. That means other members can read and reply for free, even if they are basic members. You can also invite basic users to live chat.
6. What is your refund policy?To see our refund policy please click here
7. How do waiting lists work?Waiting lists are a tool used to ensure an even ratio at events. Your place will be confirmed as soon as members of the opposite sex register for the event. They are not a reserve list and we usually expect all those on wait lists to be confirmed. When joining a wait list we pre-authorise the ticket price on your card but you are only charged when confirmed. You can jump the wait list by getting a friend of the opposite sex to register for the event, but please ensure you tell us BEFORE they book so we confirm your place not someone else. When confirmed you will get an email and you can check the status in your user homepage on the website. If you make other plans, please let us know so we can remove you from the waiting list.
8. I cannot log in and need helpIf you have trouble logging in please try the following.
If you get an error message, then you can either reset your password using the link next to the log in box. Or use the log in link from one of our marketing emails. Once logged in go to Edit Profile to reset your password to one of your choice.
If you reset your password and have received the email, please do not reset the password again, as this will not be the problem and will cause confusion.
If you do not get an error message then it could be an issue with your browser. You could try the following steps.
1. Clear temporary internet files and click page refresh (control F5) before logging in.
2. Make sure cookies are enabled. This is under the privacy settings. Medium should be fine.
3. Add www.asiansinglesolution.com to the list of safe sites in the Privacy options in your browser
4. try another browser eg Firefox. You can down load it free at www.mozilla.com
There is lots more information in our help section click here If you still require assistance please contact us using the form below.
Complete this form to contact us or give feedback
By email or telephone
- [email protected]
- Events booking line
- 0845 6436520
Telephone bookings are subject to a £1 administration charge If you wish to make telephone bookings, please help us where possible by creating your account on the website before calling, quoting your registered username