Holiday Inn Kensington
Saturday, 10 February 2018 7:30 PMValentines Party Hindu and Sikh Ages 26 to 44 (male) 25 to 43 (female) Wrights Lane
London. Nearest station is High Street Kensington W8 5SP
Our dress code is smart/casual which means you should dress up but still be comfortable. Remember, the idea is to make a great first impression.
Please don't wear trainers, work boots, t-shirts with slogans, scruffy clothes or any sportswear as you'll be refused entry.
As a guide, a suit or jacket/trousers look good on men and cocktail dresses look great on women. It's very hard to overdress and you'll stand out for the right reasons if you make the effort.
We have a "no coat" policy at most events, so please use the cloakroom if we have one.
Saturday 10th February -Hindu and Sikh- Valentines Party- 180+ now booked.
Live Entertainment, DJ, Dating Coach and more. This will be our biggest Valentine's party and the most popular event of the dating calendar.
How it works
- The evening will start with a fun ice breaker with prizes of champagne and drinks which will get you chatting to people straight away.
- Speed dating, just sign up when you arrive if you want to have a go.
- The opportunity to meet many like minded and single professionals.
- Classical Duo
- Delicious Chocolate Fountain
- Dating Coach James Preece will be available for advice
- DJ from 10pm
- Discounts for Premium members (and friends).
This event is for 20s to mid 40s Hindu and Sikh professionals. Speed dating will be run in age groups.
Please wear smart suits or cocktail dresses. Black tie not necessary but welcome.
Absolutely no Jeans, t-shirts or sports shoes.