BBBBBBBBBB delete cookie
Dating Tips on Speed dating for single professionals in London
Home > Dating Tips
How to follow up after the event
- You may want to follow up using the email system. You will need their username, so don't forget to ask.
- Send a brief flirty message, to open a dialog. Unless you are sure they will know who you are, include a memory jog.
- You may want to include your normal email address, if they reply with their's, then you could be in luck.
- Keep messages light hearted, and try to swap emails or phone numbers, as the online messaging is only active for two weeks.
- Remember the other person may not have easy access to a computer. You could try contacting their friend, if they were together at the event.