Hello. So, this is me in a few points then:
- I'm writing my second book at the moment..
- I have my own business as a mindset transformer - Inner Peace Walker. It's a big change from investment banking and wholly worth it.
- My passions include playing and watching football, cricket and tennis, writing and reading fiction (any recommendations from bookworms are most welcome), going to gigs, be they music, theatre or standup comedy, and enjoying long walks, especially around parks and open spaces.
- I'm always messing around on my electric or acoustic guitars, trying to create the next Sgt Peppers or Morning Glory. I have written about 4 albums by myself, but on the lookout for a singer - all applicants welcome..
- Rock 'n' roll star in heart and mind; I love the classic guitar bands: Oasis, The Beatles, The Verve, Queen, The Stone Roses, Johnny Cash, Jimi Hendrix to name but a few, as well as some modern day bands like Coldplay, Ed Sheeran and Kid Kapichi
- Bit of a Bond nut - one of my pictures is from a casting call to succeed Daniel Craig, which I'm still waiting to hear back on..
- I’ve travelled a fair bit to places like the West and East coasts of America, South East Asia, South Africa and Europe, but have plenty of places left to see
- I’m known as the organiser in my social circles, always trying to fix up parties and get togethers with friends and family
- People would describe me as intelligent (both academically and emotionally), creative, caring, funny, chivalrous and positive
Interested in meeting people looking for online dating like VishyD?
Why not join the UKs best online dating agency The Asian Single Solution
In a lady, I am looking for someone who (amongst other qualities) is compassionate, caring, family orientated, smart, supportive and who is generally focused and committed but knows how to have fun too. I’m seeking a long term relationship leading to marriage but we’ll cross that bridge together when we come to it.
That said, if I happen to message you and I'm not your cup of tea, a simple reply would be nice..at the least, it shows good manners and is more clearer for the both of us.